How to Apply
1. If you wish, attend a face-to-face or virtual information session hosted by Sonya Herbert, the KITE Programme Lead - dates and times can be found on our website. Alternatively, get in touch and our programme lead will give you a call.
2. Explore the two programmes on offer and decide which programme(s) you would like to apply for.
3. Look on the Get into teaching website for advice on how to complete your application form and write your personal statement.
3. Visit the DfE Apply website and begin completing your application. Ensure that you use the correct provider code and course code.
4. After submitting your application, wait for an email response via DfE Apply.
5. Begin to prepare for interview.
6. Attend interview.
7. Receive the outcome of your interview by email, via DfE Apply.